Wednesday, February 1, 2012

excitement and other stuff

First of all, let me tell you why I'm so excited: you're going to read two of my favorite personal essays for Friday (the ones I passed out in class)! Brian Doyle is fantastico, and so is GK Chesterton. So as you're reading these alongside WR chapter 5, try to identify some of the rhetorical tools in the essays.

Also, as I mentioned, I want you to comment on four blogs as usual (preferably your group members'). I'm finding the comments pretty hard to keep track of, as I have to look through all of the posts and keep a tally of your comments. It seems like an ineffective way of keeping track, and I want to make sure everyone gets the points for commenting. So here's my solution: I will pass a paper around on Friday so you can tell me if you commented on your peers' blogs, and how many you commented on. So keep track! 

Also, a few of you haven't been commenting on your peers' blogs, so remember that there are points attached to that as well as to your personal blog posts.

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment