Monday, February 27, 2012

here's everything you need for the week

Okay, this is the last you'll hear from me this week. I'm off to CHICAGO to the AWP National Creative Writers Conference. Should be an adventure. I will, in all sincerity, miss all of you. 
Here's what you need to know for the rest of the week:
Wednesday’s blog post {list of 20 interests/things you would be interested in writing about or are that interest you in general}
Check syllabus for reading
Friday’s blog post {Issues paper proposal: 2-3 well-developed paragraphs describing your issue, your initial stance, your research question(s), and any background research you’ve done, and why you care about this topic.}
I will do my best to give you feedback on your proposals by Monday (I'm flying in Sunday night, so I'll get as many as I can done Monday before class). Monday, in the library, we will be learning research skills, so it will be beneficial for all of you to have a topic squared away. 
Come to class both Wednesday and Friday {Paige will take roll}
Monday: we will meet in the library {HBLL room 2231} 

Have a FANTASTIC week! Enjoy Paige; she's a rockstar. 


No comments:

Post a Comment