Tuesday, February 21, 2012

as promised

I warn you, this is going to be a ridiculously long list.
  1. Return of the King (I love all the Lord of the Rings movies, but this one is my fave--extended edition all the way)
  2. Anne of Green Gables & Anne of Avonlea
  3. The Mummy (laugh all you want)
  4. Much Ado about Nothing
  5. Chocolat
  6. Stranger than Fiction
  7. Anonymous (see why I want you all to watch it? there are some scandalous parts in it, I must warn you)
  8. Persuasion (the Ciaran Hindes/Amanda Root version)
  9. Pride and Prejudice (both the one with Colin Firth and the shorter one with Kiera Knightly)
  10. Sense and Sensibility (both the Emma Thompson one and the newer BBC version)
  11. Dan in Real Life
  12. Singin' in the Rain
  13. Strictly Ballroom
  14. Italian Job
  15. Princess Bride
  16. Sherlock Holmes
You asked for it! 

3 comments:

  1. I wonder what your reaction will be, when I tell you I've never seen a single one of those movies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great list! I love all of the Anne of Green Gables movies! Oh, and the books too. Team Gilbert! haha :)

    ReplyDelete