Wednesday, February 8, 2012

for friday

PLEASE BE ON TIME. Also, in class on Friday make a special effort to be model students. You guys are anyway, but try not to chat with your neighbor during class or fall asleep or anything :) It's going to be fun! Yay.

Okay, with that out of the way, here's what you need to do for Friday:

  • Email me a copy of your rough draft BEFORE class (please before, or I can't give you credit for it)
  • Bring a copy of your rough draft to class
  • Make sure and comment on your peers' blog posts before class on Friday. 
Also, just as a reminder, make sure you get your blog posts done before class on Wednesdays, because after class it is considered late, and you won't receive full credit it. Just stay on top of the posts! I haven't seen a huge problem with this, but I just wanted to make sure everyone gets assignments in on time. 

One more thing, about the 15 rhetorical tools you turn in. Overall, I was impressed. Obviously you won't be analyzing that many for your actual papers, but I just wanted to make sure you could pick out plenty of tools so you can have plenty of options to choose from for your papers.

Remember to email me your thesis statements today!

And see you Friday (:

1 comment:

  1. Just throwing this out there.... I'm sure your boss(I think that's who you said is coming) would be greatly impressed/ dazzled if you brought us candy again :)

    ReplyDelete