Friday, March 30, 2012

i.p. portfolio/ multimodal info

Here's what you need to include in the I.P portfolio:
  • Cover sheet
  • Rubric
  • Final draft (STAPLED!!)
  • Annotated bibliography (the one I commented on)
  • Outline (again, the one you gave to me)
  • First draft (same as above)
  • Peer reviewed draft (printed with the comments)
Okay, and here's the info for the Multimodal Argument:
Website builders:
  • Google sites
  • Wix
  • Weebly
  • DevHub
  • SnapPages
  • Webs
  • GetShopped
  • Webnode
Online tools:

•Pixlr.com (free photoshop)
•TinEye.com (reverse image search)
•Harmony Drawing Tool (draw online)
•PhotoshopLady.com (tutorials)
•Color IQ Test
•Goo.gl (shorten URLs)

Any questions, just email me! I will get back to you Monday morning. Try to meet with your group before class on Monday (if you can't over the weekend or Monday morning, try to meet sometime on Monday). You should have a website started by Monday at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment