Friday, March 9, 2012

for monday

Hi y'all. Okay, first things first. Some of you have had questions about the Issues Paper in general (structure, purpose, etc.), and while I am happy to answer questions, 90% of the surface level questions can be found in the Supplemental Guide. Please take time to read over the Issues Paper section two, three, four times until you understand what the assignment is!

As you can tell from my email, I want to meet with each of you about your research. This doesn't mean, however, that I want to do your research FOR you. I want you to come with a list of your current sources that we can discuss. Show me the work you've done, and come to me with additional questions. I am here to help, but you need to do your part. Know the assignment, do your research, and bring any additional questions to me and I'll be happy to help.

Do your reading for Monday! Get as much done with the Annotated Bibliography assignment as you can this weekend. And have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment