Monday, April 9, 2012

just because i love you

I've mentioned this to a few groups, but I thought I'd put it on the blog so everyone would know. Your MMA portfolios are absolutely, no exceptions, due on Wednesday at the beginning of class. However, I realize that you haven't had a lot of time to work on this assignment, so if you need an extra day or so to complete the webpage, that's okay. Just let me know on Wednesday if you'd like a couple more days to work on it.

Again, portfolios are due Wednesday, but if you need more time to finalize the webpage, that's not a problem.

We're going over the study guide for the final exam on Wednesday, and plus other fun stuff, so don't miss! Not that any of you would; you're all awesome. 

ALSO, I almost forgot. For your very last blog post, you will write a couple of paragraphs in response to the following questions:

  • Did you like the blogs? 
  • Did you like posting assignments on your blog instead of turning a paper copy in during class?
  • Have you enjoyed reading your peers' blogs? Was it useful to you to see everyone's responses to the assignments? 
  • A lot of these are yes/no questions, but make sure to explain your answers. Basically, I just want to know how you liked the blogs and if/how they were useful to you in this class. 
As per usual, post before class on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment